Workrite warrants to the original purchaser that its products will be free from defects in design, material and workmanship. With prompt written notice, Workrite will repair or replace, free of charge, any product, part or component which fails under normal use as a result of such defect. Warranty claims are subject to the inspection and determination of the manufacturer.
- Five (5) years for worksurfaces, manual crank mechanisms, electrical components and motors, including the lift mechanism, under normal operational conditions.
- Ten (10) years on additional components, including SwingArm, Poise and casters.
- Two (2) years for customs, modesty screen fabric and "specials".
Exceptions: This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage in shipment caused by a carrier.
- Defects caused by improper installation.
COM (Customer's Own Material) or third party materials applied to the products.
- Customer modifications to the product.
- Products subject to improper use and conditions.