Focal Limited Lifetime Warranty
Focal Upright Furniture LLC (“Focal”) warrants that Focal™ brand products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product, except as set forth below. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery and covers the original purchaser only.
Warranty does not apply to product failure or loss resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, misuse, or accident.
- Damage due to improper installation.
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Focal components for use in the place of Focal components.
- Damage caused by a carrier or due to transport.
- Any damage due to service, maintenance, modifications or tampering by anyone other than an authorized Focal representative.
This warranty is not transferable. Products purchased from non-authorized dealers may not be warranted. Replacement parts are covered for 2 years or the balance of the original warranty, whichever is longer.
Exceptions to the lifetime warranty:
- 10 years: Laminate and wood veneers.
- 5 years: Seating – Foam and seating textiles, mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, wheels and height adjustable mechanisms. Desks – Height-adjustable Mechanisms.
- 1 year: Mogo Travel Seat.
Warranty provides exclusive remedies:
Pursuant to this Limited Warranty, if a product fails under ordinary use as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship, Focal will (i) repair or, at Focal’s option, replace the affected product at no charge, or (ii) refund the purchase price for the affected product if repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made.
If you purchased your product used, the warranty is not transferable.